Upon receipt of your email address prior to our meeting I will supply my Terms and Conditions and Letter of Engagement
Regulation and Complaints
- My notarial practice is regulated by the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury:
Address: The Faculty Office, 1, The Sanctuary, Westminster, London, SW1P 3JT
Telephone: 020 7222 5381
- If you are dissatisfied about the service you have received please do not hesitate to contact me.
- If we are unable to resolve the matter you may then complain to the Notaries Society, of which I am a member, who have a Complaints Procedure which is approved by the Faculty Office. This procedure is free to use and is designed to provide a quick resolution to any dispute.
- In that case please write (but do not enclose any original documents) with full details of your complaint to the Secretary of The Notaries Society, Old Church Chambers, 23 Sandhill Road, St James, Northampton NN5 5LH. Email: email@example.com.
- If you have any difficulty making a complaint in writing, please do not hesitate to call The Notaries Society for assistance.
- Finally, even if you have your complaint considered under the Complaints Procedure, you may at the end of that procedure or after a period of eight weeks from the date you first notified me that you were dissatisfied, make your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, if you are not happy with the result:
Address: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
Telephone: 0300 555 0333
- If you decide to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, you must refer your matter to the Legal Ombudsman within six months from the conclusion of the complaint process.